TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The information contained on this site is provided for information only. While the information contained on the site has been compiled in good faith, no representation is made as to its completeness or accuracy. Groot Constantia makes no commitment, and disclaims any duty, to update or correct or to provide notice as to any error or omission in any report or other information contained on the site. Groot Constantia reserves the right to add, modify or delete information on this site at any time.
All information and content on the site are subject to applicable statutes and regulations, and are furnished ‘as is’, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Groot Constantia shall not be liable (whether in negligence or otherwise) to any person for any error, omission or incompleteness in the information, or reliance on the information, on the site, nor shall Groot Constantia be under any obligation to advise any person of any error therein. In no event shall Groot Constantia be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the site or the information thereon, even if Groot Constantia has been advised of the possibility of such damages. because some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
Please note that there is no guarantee that any email sent to GROOT CONSTANTIA will be received by GROOT CONSTANTIA, or that the contents of the email will remain confidential during internet transmission.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ANY AND ALL ORDERS PLACED WITH GROOT CONSTANTIA. BY MAKING ANY PURCHASE ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU INDICATE YOUR EXPRESS AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. All prices quoted include Value Added Tax (VAT), currently at 15%. Prices quoted are per bottle, though only full cases will be delivered, as indicated. Groot Constantia reserves the right to vary prices at any time, without notice.
2. All wines listed are subject to availability.
3. In the unlikely event that a wine is not available, we shall contact you to recommend alternatives at the same price. You are then entitled to accept the alternatives, accept the available items only, or cancel your order.
4. We shall acknowledge your order via email. Our acknowledgement of the order constitutes legal acceptance of the order, at which point a binding contract of sale has been concluded and you will be charged for the order.
5. We cannot sell wine to anyone under the age of 18 years. Orders may not be transferred from you to any other person.
6. Delivery time is 3 to 7 working days.
7. Subject to receipt of payment, delivery will be made to your door at the address specified by you. Please indicate the postal code when entering your delivery address.
8. Orders are only delivered to physical addresses in South Africa.
9. Normal delivery charges apply to deliveries to international destinations. Shipping rates depend on the location of the delivery and the number of bottles purchased. For a quote on international shipping rates, please contact email@example.com.
10. We will not be liable for any loss occasioned by any delay in the delivery of any order.
11. All deliveries made in RSA will be by courier directly to your door. If the delivery cannot be made, a note will be left requiring you to contact the courier to arrange delivery at a suitable time.
12. An order is considered cancelled once you have notified Groot Constantia and have received our confirmation. Cancellation of in-stock items is only possible if the stock has not left our premises.
13. Orders may be cancelled by emailing Groot Constantia on firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Groot Constantia guarantees the quality of all products supplied, and your satisfaction is our foremost priority. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your order and the quality of our products, please contact us and return the items at your cost within fourteen (14) days of delivery of your order. If we find that the items were faulty in any respect when delivered to you, we will refund you the price of the items as well as the cost of delivery and return of the items, within thirty (30) days of our receipt of the returned items. You will be deemed to have accepted the order should you not return the products within the fourteen (14) day period.
15. Where you have paid by credit card, we will process any refund to you by EFT transfer.
16. Refund only once goods are received in good condition back to the Estate
17. Payment can be made via our website using any Visa and Master Card credit and debit cards.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
18. We understand the importance of privacy and security. We are committed to protecting the information we collect from you and guarantee that it will only be used for purposes of processing your order and providing you with services you request from us. Under no circumstances will your personal details be made available to any organisation or third party.
MERCHANT OUTLET COUNTRY
19. The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is the Republic of South Africa. The transaction currency is ZAR (South African Rand).
COUNTRY OF DOMICILE
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. The courts of the Republic of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute connected with or arising from the use of the Groot Constantia site or any orders placed with Groot Constantia.
21. If any of these terms or conditions are held by a court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, then such terms or conditions will be regarded as severable, and will not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
22. Groot Constantia may, in its sole discretion, change these terms and conditions or any part thereof at any time without notice. However, the terms and conditions published here at the time when a specific order is placed will govern that specific order and all matters incidental to the specific order, notwithstanding any amendments that we may subsequently make to these terms and conditions.
23. Please contact us should you have any questions, suggestions or comments. We appreciate your patronage and will strive to provide you with exceptional service.